Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND
I don't know what to think about this case.

It seems very strange to me that nothing reportedly on Deorr's person has turned up in such an extensive search of the area if he wandered off, fell into the water, or was taken by wild animals. No jacket, no pants, no boots, no Hot Wheels truck. No Deorr.

I wonder if there are any pictures of Deorr taken at the campsite that day and if the parents, gramps and gramps' friend have taken polys yet?

Mom is said to be clinging to his blanket, which was reportedly left in the truck. I could see myself doing that. But, the parents also said that Deorr was never without his blanket and it was near nap time when they left to explore.

I've asked myself if maybe Deorr was sound asleep and the adults figured it was okay to leave him for a while and came back to find Deorr gone.

I've also asked myself if LE has any proof that Deorr was actually at the campsite.

I've also asked myself if it's possible the store clerk did see a man in a black truck with a filthy bawling Deorr around 6 p.m. and it's being downplayed by LE and the parents while that lead is being pursued.

And, how did little Deorr's paternal grandpa come up with precisely a "four minute window"?

I still think it's most likely that Deorr is in the water, but 10 days is a long time and nothing released to the public rules out any of the other possible scenarios yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 YR OLD DEORR KUNZ JR, MISSING FROM IDAHO CAMPGROUND - by HairOfTheDog - 07-20-2015, 04:03 PM