Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
INDIANAPOLIS - PREGNANT MOM MURDERED (Amanda Blackburn)
Amanda Blackburn's Celebration of Life ceremony was sponsored by the Resonate Church and live streamed on the website today.

The husband's initial statement and its focus on himself and his business bothers me, a lot.

Maybe he is just a very self-centered and unemotional person and had no involvement in his wife's murder at all. I really hope that's the case, for the little boy's sake.

But, I can't see how police have truly been able to rule him out completely. Even if they know the husband didn't pull the trigger, they haven't yet identified and interviewed the shooting suspect they reportedly have on surveillance video. So, they can't have explored the suspected shooter's possible connections to any of the family members.

It's also curious to me that there's reportedly a dangerous armed burglar running around shooting pregnant women in the head, and yet the PD hasn't released a clip/screencap of the suspect to the public and asked for tips to help identify and capture him before he strikes again.

Anyway, here's Judge Jeanine Pirro's take on the case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: INDIANAPOLIS - PREGNANT MOM MURDERED (Amanda Blackburn) - by HairOfTheDog - 11-15-2015, 09:30 PM