Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE
(03-16-2019, 11:40 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 03:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-16-2019, 03:03 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: saw US President Donald Trump as a "symbol of renewed white identity
That's exactly how many in the United States view him. They LIKE it when he puts white Americans above all else, the more trump shits on people, the more they love him. Real world rules and norms are utterly meaningless to them. When I refer to "they", I'm not referring to any one person in Mock, I'm painting with a broad brush and talking about what I see in Cyberspace in general. trump knows they're there and he knows they're watching and listening. They will follow him blindly. I'm not exaggerating.

I hear ya.

Whether or not President Trump is a racist, he has not come out and specifically denounced 'white supremacy' or 'white nationalism'.  It shouldn't be in the least bit difficult to do so, but he doesn't want to alienate that portion of his base, in my opinion.

I think Andrew Gillum said it best, "the racists believe he's a racist".  I believe that perception is intentional on the part of Trump and some in the White House.

Absolute lie.

He did so after Charlottesville.

Why are you lying?

Oh, and before you go there, no he doesn't have to keep denouncing white supremacism every time they do something shitty. Nor is he a racist for not.

So stop lying HoTD you ideological zealot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TERRORIST ATTACKS: PARIS, MALI, AND MORE - by Fry Guy - 03-17-2019, 12:07 AM