Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH?
(01-14-2016, 12:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 12:17 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: I'm thinking it's like HoTD claims. Only those who haven't seen the Doc, but have read about a few crimes and consider themselves some sort of an internet authority are the only people who aren't ignorant MS.hah

Derp.

I claimed none of what you've attributed to me. I didn't say that people who haven't watched the Doc are more informed than people who have, or anything like that. YOU claimed that comments and opinions stemming from sources other than the documentary were ignorant. YOU did that.

I clearly stated that whether people have only watched the series, or only followed the case previously, or both -- all comments are welcomed in this thread. It's not hard to grasp Gunnar, except to you.

And, YOU asked if we really think that people with low IQs could commit such a crime and not leave a lot of physical evidence. I answered you; your claim that "morons aren't capable of committing terrible crimes without having left every type of physical evidence" is refuted by other crime cases. So, the fact that the Averys and Masse have low IQs does not, on its own, render them less suspicious to me. Answering your question and giving examples, even when you don't apparently like the answer, doesn't equate to claiming to be an expert.

I honestly can't tell if you have a very serious comprehension problem, or you feel the need to make shit up when you get all defensive.
It's neither really. I just don't ever read your incredibly long replies because 1) usually the meaningful content is but one or two sentences and 2) You really aren't an expert when it comes to anything but puns and picking the nit. Blowing-kisses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Making a Murderer - by Blindgreed1 - 12-31-2015, 11:13 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by QueenBee - 12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
RE: Making a Murderer - by ScientistsCanvas - 01-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Midwest Spy - 01-06-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by Donovan - 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer - by HairOfTheDog - 01-09-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Making a Murderer -- DID STEVEN AVERY REALLY KILL TERESA HALBACH? - by Blindgreed1 - 01-14-2016, 01:11 PM
Steven Avery Netflix series - by Pokemon999 - 08-23-2016, 09:32 AM