Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A few reasons to still be a virgin at 30 & 40 yrs old
This one sounds a bit strange.

‘I am still a virgin because I am very well endowed’

The reason I am still a virgin is that I am very well endowed. The ladies in my life have found it really hard to relax when it comes to having sex with me due to expecting intercourse to hurt them. I have been intimate in other ways, however, and even been in three long-term relationships. I know there are ladies out there that prefer a larger man, I just haven’t found them. After all, sex is about pleasure – if both parties are not experiencing pleasure during sex then it’s not a very balanced sexual relationship.

Being a virgin later in life feels the same as being a virgin as a teenager. The only difference is, rather than worrying about being the odd one out, there are more things going on in the world to be hung up over. My friends tend to wonder why I haven’t made it my life goal to have sex. Especially now kids are being born in our circle of friends. I don’t particularly want children, so that point mystifies them in its entirety. Anonymous man, 32

link

There's a few more weird ones in there.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
A few reasons to still be a virgin at 30 & 40 yrs old - by Maggot - 03-06-2016, 07:31 PM