Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CAN AMERICA SURVIVE WITH TRUMP OR CLINTON?
Are you afraid?

I'm not . . . regardless who occupies the White House.

I have faith.

However, I am aware many have fears of going backwards to the days of non-existent rights for many classes of citizens, judicial legislation, destruction of economic classes (poor, middle and wealthy), immigrants, Constitutional rights abandonment or expansion, political philosophy, global reputation, national debt, security, entitlements and the intrusion or withdrawal of government in our lives . . . to name a few.

I can't recall an administration that hasn't brought our country a few steps forward and a few steps back, during their term(s).

And yet, here we are . . . a bit stronger in some ways and weaker in others.

Each candidate paints a "scorched earth" view of our country if their opponent is elected. It's doomsday, folks and this nation will NEVER recover.

Irreparable harm with no chance of recovery.

Sure . . . if Trump is elected, men will ravage and rape women like invading marauders.

And . . . if Hillary is elected, minorities, immigrants and the poor will loot and pillage our country and the rich . . . like invading marauders.

But not to fear . . . both candidates will keep increasing the national debt.

Do you believe the candidates' prognostications of irreparable damage to our nation?

Or are you just paranoid?

Messages In This Thread
CAN AMERICA SURVIVE WITH TRUMP OR CLINTON? - by BlueTiki - 11-04-2016, 09:00 AM