Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trumps achievements and failures as president.
(11-11-2016, 07:13 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: And old Donald just can't win.

He can sound humble and sincere but he's still a prick?

Would you just prefer that he continue his brash, rude, boorish behavior? Insult the Pessident and Hillary? Contribute to the hooligans in the street by rubbing salt in their wounds and taunting them?

hah You sniffing glue, MS?

Where did I say that Trump shouldn't have sounded humble or sincere and that I preferred him to contribute to the "hooligans in the street?" Yeah, I didn't say that. You did.

It's simply a fact that old Donald made a lot of threats and promises that were way outside traditional and constitutional bounds in order to fire up his base. He said in his interview that he doesn't regret doing so, however, because he won.

Some of the 'hooligans in the street" took him at his campaign word. Just like I'm sure some of the "hooligans among his extremists supporters" did. If he's to attempt calming down the former hooligans, he's gonna have to consider how best to minimize riling up the latter hooligans. He's gonna need to posture, and strategically, if he truly cares about unity and peace-making.

I'm sorry if you can't grasp those realities or if they're too insensitive for your eyes and ears. But, that's just how it is, Gumby.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trumps achievements and failures as president. - by HairOfTheDog - 11-11-2016, 07:31 PM