Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Donald's diggs could get out of hand . . . . . . .
(11-26-2016, 06:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: It will be cheaper than Mrs. Obama and her entourage going to China. And whats wrong with a person going to work in a different state than where they live? I bet if you look into it a bit more you will find that the secret service utilizing an existing building will be cheaper than renting or leasing another.
I'm tellin ya that Trump will do the job, cut the waste and get rid of wasteful government expenditures. You are grasping at straws that the media tells you to grasp. Both sides Republicans and Democrats are realizing that he will gut all their pork and that their free ride may be over or at least revealed to the public for their records.
He hasn't even sat down in the oval office and pundits are commenting on what he will do. Business and private industry is behind him no matter what is said about what he "might" do.
Why not listen to the polls and have a gleaning of what "might" happen or just let the transfer of power become legitimate. Geez.........I even gave Obama at least till March to see what crap he was really into after the election. At least I waited to see before passing judgement.
America needs a businessman not a feather in the winds of change. Drifting.

Hey Maggs, I'm not passing judgement on Trump, I too believe he will clean up Washington pork bellies. Most those DC fat bellies in their cushy jobs are scared shitless of him!

I'm just mentioning the "Security nightmare" that the Donald's revolving living conditions are producing. Actually, it was said that the yearly lease for the two tower floors would only cost $3 million dollars per year, not out of line by any means. Trump has already stated he will not accept a salary for being POTUS. He may address the COI by not charging the Secret Service for the lease, it's all in the planning stages right now, we will have to wait and see how it all plays out in the end. Time will tell.

If the Donald only keeps half of his campaign promises DC will be 100% better straitened out then it is now!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Donald's diggs could get out of hand . . . . . . . - by Carsman - 11-26-2016, 08:27 PM