Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Donald's diggs could get out of hand . . . . . . .
(11-28-2016, 06:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-28-2016, 05:52 PM)Carsman Wrote: I had so hoped that the Donald would become a little more reserved/restrained now that he "is" (for now), the POTUS elect.

Unfortunately, it seems a leopard can't change it's spots, even if it tried, and the Donald is not even trying.

C'mon, Cars, he spent, what, a year & a half, showing you who he is. Believe him! Jesus. I keep hearing people saying things similar to what you said. What you saw is what you get. I'm not sure why anyone would think he was suddenly going to morph into a kinder, gentler Trump, he's 70 years old for fucks sake. What you see is the fully formed individual, mentally, emotionally and physically.

Yes during all that time, he was engaged in a horrendous knock down, dragged out, no holds barred campaign. Using what was hoped to be his showbiz persona. Now, he needs to change that!

If he in fact can't, won't ( or doesn't ) change, we're all Fockozeed! And God help us all, everyone!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Donald's diggs could get out of hand . . . . . . . - by Carsman - 11-28-2016, 08:15 PM