Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(02-03-2018, 09:22 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I've actually read some of D'Souza's stuff. It's much like Wolff's stuff, in my opinion.

Some facts, lots and lots of supposition without validation, and strongly catered to appeal to extremely partisan-biased readers.

It can be fascinating reading, but one would be foolish to regard it as serious journalism or an accurate historical account.

I view them both as writing National Enquirer type bullshit and I take them as seriously as I take Fox News.

Pappy always calls me (and others) derogatory names when I won't share his beliefs. He's another one that I take as seriously as I take Fox. I don't know why he gets so personally offended that he'd resort to name calling. I don't give a shit what he believes or who he chooses to read for reference. He's entitled to give credence wherever he wants. It's not like I'm trying to take his rights away from him and he has to fight for 'em.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Duchess - 02-04-2018, 07:25 AM