Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION & SPIN-OFF INVESTIGATIONS
(08-16-2018, 10:42 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-16-2018, 10:22 AM)Fry Guy Wrote: Dear God what are you all saying. Most of America do not want Trump run out on a rail.

Yes, they do. The majority of Americans didn't even vote for him.

Most Americans don't even vote for ANY President because they are apathetic generally. So that is a moot argument and you know that, right?

(08-16-2018, 11:09 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Fry Guy, don't piss me off. I didn't make that shit up. They had experts on CNN who explained this complicated web. I can't repeat that in here.

Do your homework. Seek the truth not just what you want to see.

Trump has forced himself on the US citizens. He cheated. He is the Lance Armstrong of Presidents. He is grabbing the US by the pussy and violating a beautiful nation.

Don't be uneducated. If you have a limited understanding the only thing I can say is dont allow yourself to be brainwashed. Think for yourself for God's sake. Be strong.

You are brainwashed. I am actually more than happy to look at sources on both sides.
CNN touted poll experts who all quoted Hillary as having 85%-97% chance of winning the election. Were they experts? What about those expert economists who said that the economy would not go above 3%? Were they expert? Is it now 4%+?

You have not countered one of my facts. Being people with smart theories guess at something or create clever propaganda, it does not mean you need to believe it.

How exactly did Trump "cheat"? You have facts or more "CNN experts" tell you what to think?

Messages In This Thread
RE: RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN 2016 US ELECTION -- THE INVESTIGATION - by Fry Guy - 08-16-2018, 12:12 PM