Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sherra Wright-Robinson Arrested for Ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright's Death
Thanks for posting this good news koko.

[Image: 636490185197635020-Sherra-Wright.JPG][Image: Billy%20Turner_1512515990238_29904577_ve...40_360.JPG]

I'm happy for Lorenzen's parents and his son that ^ Sherra Wright and Billy Turner are finally behind bars.

Turner (who has a violent police record from the 1990s) was the deacon at the church Lorenzen and Sherra attended. I've also read reports that he did some gardening work for the Wrights.

I didn't think anything was happening in the case. Turns out, last year several people went to the police gang unit with information about the murder. Police were informed that the gun used to shoot Lorenzen to death could be found in a specific Mississippi lake and the FBI recovery team actually found it, 6 years after the murder.

I think investigators probably have a lot more evidence than they're presenting publicly. Conspiracy to commit murder, criminal attempted first degree murder, and first degree murder -- that's about as serious as criminal charges get.

It will be interesting to learn more about the motive. Money? Were Sherrin and Billy Turner having an affair? Both?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sherra Wright-Robinson Arrested for Ex-NBA player Lorenzen Wright's Death - by HairOfTheDog - 12-16-2017, 04:48 PM