Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I sent a State Rep through the roof today
Back story:
My state is currently trying to legalize weed. It will pass at some point but they want to sell licenses for distribution points. This would mean that individuals would be selling it. Creating a lot of paperwork and legal paperwork. Here we have "liquor" stores the only place you can buy hard booze. Beer and wine can be sold in any store.

I suggested and quite a few people agree with me that because the regulations, security, infra structure is already in place why not sell it there. The issue they are currently dealing with now is the distribution of the weed.
He just said "no freaking way" could not give me a reason why and so I pushed the issue 20 min later he still could not give me a reason. he ended up walking out of the office telling me to go fuck myself.

Now I have to push the issue because I thought of this months ago and was just hoping someone else would think of it. I have not heard anyone talk about it. My buddy at the newspaper is looking into it and if public opinion goes my way it would make this guy wanna kill me. It would save the state a ton of money.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I sent a State Rep through the roof today - by Maggot - 04-05-2018, 09:38 AM