Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I sent a State Rep through the roof today
(04-06-2018, 11:36 AM)Maggot Wrote: I think the entire process will open a Pandora's box of problems. Some of the stuff they sell in those stores is so powerful it sends people over the top. I've always said that weed is not as bad as alcohol but when THC is sold in such concentrated concoctions it becomes almost as bad. The stuff they sell is powerful stuff not your grandfathers weed that's for sure.
I know someone who works at a dispensary here (shocker I know), and some of the stuff they sell doesn't get you high at all. It's purely medicinal. So, its not what a lot of people think it is. I don't understand most of the laws that govern it here, but they are pulling money down hand over fist. For example, one of the stipulations here is that the product needs to be grown and processed on the dispensary property. WTF is the point of that? Seriously, I don't see why that would be important. This dispensary can't keep their shelves stocked. Demand outweighs supply but the shop is pulling down 12 a mil per week, so I foresee a franchise chain opportunity somewhere in the near future. The "master growers" here pretty much name their price for the dispensaries they service, and people like my friend learn from them and will someday be a "mg" himself thereby naming his own price. It's basically an apprenticeship.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I sent a State Rep through the roof today - by Blindgreed1 - 04-06-2018, 01:02 PM