Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My friends are fucking racists and I hate them
(06-13-2018, 04:22 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(06-13-2018, 03:39 PM)Love Child Wrote: I don't have a problem with banks asking for identification or additional identification. What I have a problem with is the bank only asking people who are not white if they are a US citizen. If they ask one, they should ask all and be consistent with the type of documentation required.

I don't really hate my friends either-but I don't like that they went to this other person's page that they do not even know and began calling them a troll, accused him of probably acting sketchy, called his friends idiots and so on. : ( It made me sad and upset. Then towards the end he told someone to fuck off.
So... Just so I got this straight. I'm sure nobody asks Morgan Freeman or Barak Obama if they're a citizen when they go to the bank.

Wrong again. There was an entire cottage industry built on assholes asking President Obama where he was born and pretending it was Kenya. They call it Fox.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My friends are fucking racists and I hate them - by Donovan - 06-14-2018, 06:44 AM