Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
What is happening with Bruce Ohr?
(08-31-2018, 01:21 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You're a touchy old mansplainer alright FryGuy.

[Image: giphy.webp]

I don't know those people/users you referenced (except OBK vaguely).  

But, I believe you.  While I haven't witnessed it yet, I can easily see you getting set off and  mansplaining up a storm to other men who speak their minds and don't agree with you, especially if they back up their shit too.

The most blatant of defensive mansplainers are equal opportunity gender offenders.

Now, you didn't mean the rest of what you wrote, did you?  What you really meant to say is that you know you're a condescending ignoramus with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove.  It's silly to deny the obvious.  You're not THAT silly, are you?    Awink

I see, being that I have never said nor intimated I know more than anyone else (though I make no bones about sharing what I BELIEVE and disputing what I BELIEVE is bullshit or silly), I guess here is your opportunity to show class whether you are being actually honest in your assertions or just more full of shit.

No? Not how it works?

I did not think so either. It is not how the narrative works is it? Manspreading is oppression of women and performed by men against women and is a Patriarchal slight that caused poor snowflake women to weep and melt away at the sight of a man sitting with his legs ajar to make room for his balls. His Patriarchal balls.

Manteruption? Apparently this is when men interrupt women. When women interrupt men? Who knows? I doubt men have got so whiny and butthurt to create an applicable victim agenda.

Manslamming? Men not being conscious enough of their own space to bump into a woman. In some circles this is not pathologised and treated as a Patriachial slight against a fragile and victimised gender. Sometimes it is simply considered an accident as it generally is.

Mansplaining? Yes share information is now getting the treatment. Explain a position or back yourself or disagree with someone and OBVIOUSLY gender matters. If you are a female you are a Liberated woman I suppose trying to fight to make yourself heard and if you are a man you are a mansplainer?

About right, Snowflake?

I think you are going to be a lot of fun. You remind me of another member that used to come here.

I am not touchy and I am glad you find things hilarious. I think you are projecting and I think THAT is hilarious.

Messages In This Thread
What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Fry Guy - 08-28-2018, 07:33 AM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-28-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Fry Guy - 08-31-2018, 06:21 AM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 03:54 AM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 12:58 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 01:10 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 08-31-2018, 01:05 PM
RE: What is happening with Bruce Ohr? - by Maggot - 09-01-2018, 02:34 PM