Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Words are not violence, But do Words Matter?
I was  addressing your statement that I suggested another member, Maggot, was a possible child molester FryGuy. 

Donovan had nothing to do with your claim involving Maggot nor my response to it. 

It's not a problem for me that you think I lost my shit with Maggot in the Kavanaugh thread.  Shit happens.  

I did however have a problem with you claiming that I suggested Maggot was a possible child molester, which never happened. So, I addressed it.

You're certainly not a victim here, despite your claim that I'm trying to browbeat you. Disagreeing/debating the content of your posts and mocking the style/tone once wasn't browbeating you, though it sure set you off.  

A good deal of your comments since then include you fathoming me a "dishonest, slimy, snowflake, pseudo-intellectual, hypocrite, retard" and whatever else.  I find that weird and boring......so I typically just don't respond.  Not responding is also not browbeating.

We all obviously just do as we see fit here.  No one's asking or attempting to browbeat you into doing anything different.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Words are not violence, But do Words Matter? - by HairOfTheDog - 10-31-2018, 12:40 AM