Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question about people and relationships.
(01-05-2019, 04:02 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I don't think it's ever a good idea to pressure a person to  change against their will when it comes to romantic relationships.

But, people's wants/needs aren't stagnant, in my experience.  

They can change naturally/willingly for any number of reasons, including the wants/needs of someone they really love.

I've known people  who didn't tell their significant others what they really wanted/needed for fear of coming across pushy.  So, they never got it and were surprised when their exes gave it to someone else happily.

And, I've known men and women who walked away from relationships because they didn't want to contemplate change and later regretted it.

I don't know.  I suspect as long as you're not suppressing or denying your own true needs/wants for fear that your boyfriends will think you're trying to change them, the relationships progress or end as they should.

Yeah this. I think my relationships never work out because I'm always suppressing my crossdressing. Worrying not if but when they find out or how early in the relationship I should tell them.

I don't want to change myself or change anybody but I fear if I don't I will be forever alone, forever friend zoned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question about people and relationships. - by Clang McFly - 01-05-2019, 10:16 AM