Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question about people and relationships.
(01-06-2019, 12:27 AM)MirahM Wrote: I do wonder what makes people change for others it is interesting to me.

(01-06-2019, 08:42 PM)MirahM Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 01:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2019, 01:15 PM)sally Wrote: Fucking stupid.

...and how about when someone says, my husband/wife won't let me do that (whatever "that" is) Da fuck. I seriously cannot imagine asking for permission for any damn thing. I think my head spins right around whenever I hear a woman say that.

I work with a lady that won't go places w/out her husband. Except sometimes she goes to the movies or does a girls night out, but she will say stuff like, "No, my husband doesn't like to go there" so that means she won't go by herself. WTF. But she is happily married for many many years.

I'm not sure I agree with Pryo's asesment of people changing to get sex. I think it has to be more than that.

I think you're right too MM, love and wanting to make your partner happy is also part of the equation, as well as a 5050 compromise of both parties most of the time.
There will be some times when it may likely be a 6040 or 7030 split, but the majority of the time 5050 split should (must) be accomplished.
It works for me, and has for many many years.

Trying to change a person is just looking for problems, and hardly, if ever, really works.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question about people and relationships. - by Carsman - 01-06-2019, 09:01 PM