Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions
(03-01-2019, 05:28 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 05:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 05:03 PM)Maggot Wrote: Most abortions are performed on blacks and latinos, if the pubs were so racist they would not care but yeah they care. As a matter of fact planned parenthood was created to get rid of black babies which was a democrat initiative. If you need an education on any of that let me know.  17 I personally do not think abortions should be done after 45 days. A woman should know somethings up by then when their period is late. At the point after 60 days its 2 people that need to be considered not just the Mother. And the Fathers should have a say in things that is if they are noble enough to stick around.

I read about Margaret Sanger and recently talked about her in Mock. Fascinating woman. When you talk about Planned Parenthood being created to get rid of black babies how come you don't elaborate on how she made it her life's work to help those down trodden women? She created Planned Parenthood to help women and you present it as if she was the devil incarnate who worked to get rid of black people. You're post is disingenuous.

She was a big fan of eugenics, back in her day it was popular. The pros and cons of Margret are numerous though and cherry picking the parts that each argument proposes is the enigma of her movement.

We showed you her own words. You can pretend she is a saint or just misunderstood if you like. I am not willing to pretend that

Messages In This Thread
RE: A brief educational moment concerning later term abortions - by Fry Guy - 03-01-2019, 09:20 PM