Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Canned "hunts"
Who has heard of these "canned hunts"? I cringe at even calling it a hunt, because itrequires no skill whatsoever.

Some dumbfuck has a captive big cat; a leopard, a tiger, a mountain lion, etc., and another dumbfuck comes along, pays about 10 grand and they cage the cat, take it out to the woods somewhere, find an open field, loose the dogs on the cat and the fucker with the gun shoots the cat and collects his "trophy".

Now, I hunt. I bowhunt for whitetail deer and I don't bait. I stalk, pattern the deer, and have learned how to kill and dress a deer. And I use the meat from anything I have killed.

These fucking useless pieces of shit put in no effort, know nothing more than how to pull a trigger on a gun and pat themselves on the back for shooting a captive cat from 30 feet away. They don't contribute to conservation as hunters do, because there is no such thing as a license for a "hunt" like this. And it's a total fucking waste! You don't eat a carnivorous animal.

Some of these pussies actually film their "hunt" which is good because it is evidence to prosecute their worthless asses. I hope to see a film where one of the morons with the gun misfires and the cat turns on him and rips his fucking throat out and eats his liver. ::angrier::

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sinister - 06-13-2008, 11:33 AM
[No subject] - by Cynical Ninja - 06-13-2008, 11:43 AM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 06-13-2008, 11:53 AM
[No subject] - by Cynical Ninja - 06-13-2008, 12:26 PM
[No subject] - by Sinister - 06-13-2008, 12:40 PM
[No subject] - by Cynical Ninja - 06-13-2008, 01:08 PM