Poll: Love her or hate her
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Love her
10.53%
2 10.53%
Hate her
57.89%
11 57.89%
Neutral
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nancy Grace - Love her or hate her?
(08-30-2011, 02:25 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(08-29-2011, 10:39 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I hope she does the Superior Dance aussie. I would watch that, for sure.

::bantits::

Love025 the one with the bow is nancy of course.

i will be putting on my dancing shoes!

I cannot believe someone who is a professional who wants to be taken seriously is going on something like that. They must be paying her a truckload.

I don't watch the show, but my mom and my sisters do. They say it's pretty entertaining. I don't know if the "stars" get paid much, I think it's more about the exposure to a huge audience. I read that it's very competitive, a lot of C-list celebs vying to make the cut so they can be viewed by millions (some need to revamp their images, make a comeback, or just hit the mainstream).

I don't mind Nancy Grace going on the show (maybe because I don't watch it - ha). I have a love / hate relationship with her.

I love that her show focuses on victims and keeps some cases alive. I hate that sometimes she sensationalizes the facts and misrepresents the story. I also hate when she gets on one topic and says the same shit over and over for weeks on end. But, mostly I hate when she covers celeb news like Lindsay Lohan and Paris Hilton and Tiger Woods. Who the hell cares? When she covers that shit for days on end, it makes me mad that missing persons cases are being ignored. By going on Dancing with The Stars, more people will be aware and might watch her show. More viewers = more eyes aware of missing persons. It's good, imo. Plus, maybe she'll get her fill of brushing elbows with other celebs and won't waste anymore air time on them (won't happen, just dreaming).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nancy Grace - Love her or hate her? - by HairOfTheDog - 08-30-2011, 11:12 AM