Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Im baffled to hear that people are,commenting and responding at the end that say justice for tiffany williams . no,no no . Justice for johnny and lisa period . I am not new I was present along time ago when this thread began I,barely remember my own name on here trying to be in secret because toledo is not safe anymore .... I'm also surprised that you guys missed the shooting and killing of Anthony Watson , in broad daylight at his own home that happened earlier this year a short time after maytee and ramirez were both released .
I am also baffled that no one caught on the documents and posted that they wanted detective jay gast testimony thrown out of their trials . he (gast) was also an officer who testified in both trials of cam and sams trial . which would be the detective who handled the phone call entries , the placement of cell towers for both trials.
I firmly stand that sam williams is innocent . he was convicted a cig butt , people say his was the only one . not true , if you read in the documents there were multiple beer cans and cig buts that were found at that home that night , in fact there were multiple peoples DNA at that scene that were recovered. I believe in my heart that they over looked alot of those DNA because they admitted to being there days prior to that for a party . Sam did not admit to being there he in fact said he had no idea what was going he thought he was down there for child support .
Sam lost his mother while he was incaracerated the only lady who tried to fight over and over for her son to be free it was the death of her . the stress the long hours . if he had anything or knew anything i know by now with the passing,of his mother he would have ended it all and came foward . that cig but was placed there and the only connection with the victims and the suspected suspects , the only common denominator is Alexandra Cousino . the only one who had ties with everyone above . I am here to,bring light and justice for everyone . please ask questions I promise I have answers ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Mysterygirl - 11-07-2018, 09:54 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM