Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(11-15-2018, 03:35 PM)Mysterygirl Wrote: I believe the Clarke's set them up , they owed people money , their cubans . they have connections to the drug world.  and I truly think they thought the straubs had money. It went terribly wrong somewhere ,  But because the suspects were unable to find anything I believe they left them there to die hence why the wallet was on johnny , that is a sign of,pay up in the drug world. Unless that was stagged there too , because as a parent if I found my child like that , I would have torn bags and threw off that mess off his belly , unless john wanted to leave it there for a purpose , can anyone re call what time the first 911 call came in , I was watching an interview with Sarah mettler who was at time one of lisas good friends she said that her last message from,Lisa came in at 1am

I know for a fact the John and Maytee Clarke immediately began talking about the wallet being some sort of "sign or message". Really?...could this just be an elaborate way to throw cops off. The wallet itself should weigh a lot in the evidence room as well as the Clarkes very first statement to Lisa's uncle "did they get away with the safe? Do you know if they got the safe?" As Johnny and Lisa laid dead inside of the Straubs home. I believe that the Clarkes are trying to quiet everyone that knows something about that night which could have them charged. That's why they targeted Zach Burkett, Tiff Williams, Alex Cousino, Destiny, Cameo Sam...and others. The Clarkes should be looked at for many crimes which they have seemed to get away with so far. The Clarkes always seem to be a step ahead of police because they use young thugs to commit the crimes and then turn on them with threats towards their family members.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by truth be told - 11-20-2018, 04:04 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM