Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces
(03-26-2011, 03:29 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: I am not Dick or Shitstorm. That would apply their comments to me is just ignorant.

Are you sure you want to go there?

I'm feeling frisky. Yeah, let's go there.

I said this: "War is hell.

I don't like my baby to see shit like that. It hurts you in places you didn't know you had. It's always a mindfuck for a good six months when he gets home. He sees too much.

There ARE bad soldiers. There are. Most are good and decent human beings, but there are a few fucked-in-the-head criminal types like Pancho Villa who is smiling over the body. The other soldiers hate them, too, if that is any consolation. They know who is right in the head and who isn't.

I've never asked my boy about killing. That is his business. If he wants to tell me someday, he will, but I don't think he wants me to know. Because he is the designated marksman in an infantry unit, I know he has to squeeze the trigger. That is his job. As long as he squeezes it for the right reasons, and in the proper situations, I can live what he does. He can, too. As I said, war is hell. "

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - by Cracker - 03-26-2011, 03:32 PM