Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Lauren Spierer, 20, missing Indiana co-ed
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (WISH) - A total $120,000 has now been publicly promised to anyone who comes forward with information that leads to the discovery of missing student Lauren Spierer.

LOHUD.com

Spierer's mother said the family is offering a $100,000 reward.

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. — The student who was with Lauren Spierer in the hours before her disappearance has no memory of their last moments together, his lawyer told The Journal News on Wednesday night.

Corey Rossman, Spierer’s companion early Friday, was punched in the face after the two returned to her apartment building, Smallwood Plaza.

“At Smallwood, someone confronted them,” his lawyer, former Monroe County District Attorney Carl Salzmann said.

“He got punched in the face. He has no memory of that, or of the 15 minutes leading to that moment. The first memory he has is the next morning when he wakes up in his bed, and that’s collaborated by several people.”

Police have said Spierer was with the student — who they have not identified — at a nearby bar and that the two were seen on videotape returning to her residence about 2:30 a.m. They then left the building about 10 minutes later, police said.

“She was helping him home at that point,” Salzmann said, because Rossman had been punched.

The two then went to a building complex up the street, where Rossman lives. Police have said she visited two apartments there. Salzmann said there was another “confrontation” that morning at Rossman’s building, but he would not elaborate.

Spierer was last seen rounding a corner on her way back to her apartment — a half mile away — at about 4:15 a.m. Salzmann said Rossman was not the last one to see Spierer that morning; three or four others saw her after Rossman.

Asked what he thinks happened to Spierer, he said, “I have my theory.
“I hope they follow all the leads we’ve given.”

Video footage from security cameras at Lauren Spierer’s apartment building show her and several men in an argument that morning.

“My daughter and these other boys are on the video,” Spierer’s father, Robert, said Wednesday.

“There was an altercation between the boy my daughter was with and some boys here at Smallwood.”

Robert Spierer said he did not see the video himself.

No one answered the door at Rossman’s apartment Wednesday night.

Corey Rossman facebook pic (from Sharon Mass.)
sports bar
ROTC searches

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   corey.jpg (Size: 11.41 KB / Downloads: 187)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lauren Spierer, 20, missing Indiana co-ed - by Lady Cop - 06-09-2011, 08:19 AM