We were having this conversation at the bar...
Some drunk redneck (wasn't me, I was DD tonight, only had two beers over about 3 hours) was saying how his woman had to have long nails to be a woman. She had the super thick acrylic ones. She also had fucked up 80's hair (you know, bi-level with big bangs), no makeup, and was dressed like a trucker. Her nails didn't seem to make her more than a woman to me.
[Image: tumblr_llp7vcYizP1qhvspzo1_500_thumb.jpg]<< not her, but same nails

My lady friends were split on the issue. Half of them have long nails, one of them natural nails.

Mine are painted most of the time with a light color, sometimes just clear, and come to the end of my fingers or a smidge past the end. I work and I cut grass and clean stuff, so that's about as good as I can keep them. I don't do fake nails because my nails are thin and it hurts like a mutherfucker when they use the industrial buffing machine.

Do you have long nails? Unless you work in an office and never clean toilets or do laundry, how do you keep your nails so long? Doesn't it hurt like a bitch when you snag one opening the car door or break one off? Do you get the pedi while you get the mani? Maybe a wax, too?

Just curious. Men are so stupid. They really do think long nails=woman and woman=food. Unless there is some kinky nail/butthole stuff of which I am not aware...
[Image: tumblr_lkxu5oOrRJ1qeakc8_large.jpg]
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
We were having this conversation at the bar... - by Cracker - 09-10-2011, 03:32 AM