Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
(09-25-2011, 08:54 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: this jailbird is about to have her 6th & 7th kids but can't "afford" a photo of her little daughter. Smiley_emoticons_stumm

word in the neighborhood is they were too drunk to take polys. i got this from a reliable source.

search is now over for tonight. so wherever that baby is, she's out there another long night.

This is all messed up. Mom's lawsuit alleging sexual assault while incarcerated bothers me a lot. She claims she's so depressed that she will need pharmaceuticals and she lost her ability to enjoy life. She has 5 kids. Whether her claims are true or she's trying to bilk the system, it's a bleak picture of the home life. Now, one of her little ones is missing. Not accusing, but my antenna is way up.

P.s. Apparently, she enjoyed life a bit after filing the suit in June of 2010. Enough to get pregnant with twins not too long afterwards.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by HairOfTheDog - 09-25-2011, 09:19 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM