Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
(03-08-2017, 12:47 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: After being extradited from Florida back to West Virginia, lying bitch mom Lena Lunsford Conaway was indicted on murder charges on Monday. Good. I imagine LC is smiling.

She is charged with murder of a child by parent by failure to provide necessities, death of a child by parent by child abuse, child abuse resulting in injury and concealment of a dead human body.

According to a criminal complaint, witnesses saw Conaway bludgeoning her daughter, Aliayah Lunsford. Witnesses said Aliayah fell to the ground and died hours later.

The complaint says Conaway then withheld medical attention and prevented others from summoning help, then allegedly took steps to conceal the crime.

The child’s body hasn’t been recovered.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/aliayah-luns...ers-death/

So, Lena was probably pissed about something stupid and took it out on her 3 year old. I'm sure not the first time, but this time Aliayah didn't get up, and disgusting-pig-Lena's only concern was for herself, not her baby's suffering. Got it. No real surprise there, Lena is one mean, nasty bitch.

Lena "prevented others from summoning help." I'm assuming "others" are other children in the home and not fucking ADULTS! Though anymore, nothing would surprise me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by RJs-Ex - 03-09-2017, 03:26 PM