Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander
I have an uncle that is my step moms side and he decided to become mormon and it is an interesting religion because when they came over we always had to have options for dessert that didn't include certain things that would "alter" their bodies and no pop/soda etc.. he had six kids with his wife and when the youngest was an infant he up and left her for a younger woman and that was strongly frowned on by the Mormon religion and I don't know if they took him back. we were invited to see one of the kids baptized and we were allowed to see the event but if we were not Mormon we were not allowed in the temple as far as I remember or understood it, this was almost 20 years ago. I love my step mom as a mom so I am very thankful that she didnt decide to do go the route that her brother did. I was also told that members are to give up a portion of their income to the church and they call everyone brother and sister, I don't like that either.

I personally don't think he was shot first but that is because I have wrestled with my brother before and he is 6'4 and I am 5'8 and he has bent down and I stood over him, similar to the last picture taken of Travis and within 30 seconds my brother was unconscious on the floor from a rear naked choke hold ... I should say he stood up tried to flip me, I dug my ankles into his stomach and held on sinking it I deeper and then he went down and out but I made sure not to hurt him or kill him, I knew what I was doing, as I trained with MMA people. he was shocked how quickly and easy he went down when he woke up. if Travis was taking pictures in a sitting position and vulnerable thinking she is just take pictures you will be caught off guard IMO. then you are on for the fight for your life, the first wound according to ME was the stab to the heart lots of blood spurting out, maybe blood getting into the eyes, trying to breathe, heart racing , who did this to me and why, yelling, lots of wasted energy what energy he has is bleeding out of him, then. stabs to the back possibly before the slit throat. size is a factor but big guys an all fast and quickly I believe.

I also dated a guy I use to make fun of because he couldnt do things like touching his elbows together because his arms were so big, I also literally threw his ass out of bed when he tried to tickle me I put both hands and feet on his chest and pushed, off the bed he went he landed on the floor with just fingers grasping the edge and I plucked themoff one by one while laughing, he was a large arena and semi pro football player to give you an idea in size... I'm not a big person or would consider myself strong. it is about catching them off guard and knowing when to pounce so to say.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Jodi Arias Trial--Fatal Attraction – The Murder of Travis Alexander - by heartbreaker6713 - 02-01-2013, 01:20 PM
Jodi Arias is going to . . . . - by Carsman - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM