Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New thinking about Egypt
I don'tknow if anyone gives a fuck or not so here it is.

I found a truly ingenious new tool the Egyptians used. It was almost certainly called a "shen-sceptre" because most of their tools were called "sceptres". It was a bronze ring with a heavy bronze bar part of it and tangental to the ring. Almost any way you put a sling through the loop it just wants to get stuckto this thing. A sling is just a rope with the end doubled back on itself or a rope with a loop on both ends. This shen sceptre was a connecting device for all the ropes. Slings are often connected improperly by people who don't have experience with them or don't have to pay for them. If they are wrapped around one another to connect them the outside one is destroyed and the inside is damaged. Their strenght is severely reduced and their capacity is lower. The shen sceptre encircles the ropes and protects them from damage. The real beauty of it is that multiple ropes can be attached and very little slack is needed to connect them.

The shen is a "letter" in the "alphabet" that means "encircl" and "protect". Far more remarkably is that the word for "unite" is a shen with two slings hanging from it. The word for "divide" is the shen with a single sling.

It gets even more remarkable because this shen sceptre symbol is used in an elongated form to denote that the word inside is the name of the king. This device is called a "cartouche" by Egyptology and, of course, they have no idea what it means. The cartouche takes the function (uniter) rather than the meaning to apply to the king. The king "united" upper and lower Egypt.

I'm coming to believe that the Egyptians were superb scientists and hardly had a bit of superstition in them. But the problem seems to be that we modern people are exceedingly superstitious. They could build great pyramids with such primitive technology because they knew they were ignorant. Modern people are so superstitious that we can't even figure out how they did it. We're even afraid to go look. Since we know everything it's best to just figure they mustta used ramps and look no further.

I'd have never imagined this even a year ago and it's an observation that has been slowly dawning on me for a while now. I believe the rituals and spiritual components of science were ripped from it and repackaged as religion around 2000 BC. Science was tossed to the dogs to be refound many centuries later. Modern language is the source, cause, and means of propogation for superstition.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
New thinking about Egypt - by cladking - 01-02-2012, 12:15 AM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by Lady Cop - 01-02-2012, 01:18 AM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by Cracker - 01-02-2012, 05:47 AM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by cladking - 01-02-2012, 10:54 PM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by Middle Finger - 01-02-2012, 09:52 AM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by cladking - 01-02-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by cladking - 01-02-2012, 10:37 PM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by Cracker - 01-02-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by cladking - 01-02-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: New thinking about Egypt - by Cracker - 01-03-2012, 12:26 AM