Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage
it has everything you could want. even a fat dominatrix. i am still researching it and trying to get up to speed. first post, here is the timeline of events:

Events as they are alleged to have occurred before and after the slaying of Jane Bashara of Grosse Pointe Park Michigan.

Jan. 24
7 a.m.: Jane Bashara leaves for work at Kema Services, an energy consulting, testing and certification firm with an office in Detroit. Bob Bashara said he spoke to his wife as she dressed for work that morning.
4:30 p.m.: Bob Bashara returns to the couple’s home on Middlesex in Grosse Pointe Park. He said he spent the day working.
4:45 p.m.: Bob Bashara talks to Jane Bashara by phone, returning a call he missed from her about five minutes earlier. She told him she was on her way home. He was working behind rental properties on Mack Avenue, where he occasionally went into the Hard Luck Lounge.
5 p.m.: Jane Bashara reportedly talks to her daughter by phone.
8 p.m.: Bob Bashara leaves the bar, where he has had drinks with a friend, and arrives home to find his wife not there.
9:15 p.m.: Bob Bashara calls friends, looking for his wife, who he tries to reach by cell phone many times.
11 p.m.: Bob Bashara reports his wife missing to the Grosse Pointe Park Department of Public Safety.

Jan. 25
5 a.m.: Grosse Pointe Park officers arrive at the Bashara home to take a missing person’s report.
After 9 a.m.: A tow truck driver finds Jane Bashara’s body in her SUV in an alley near 7 Mile and Hoover in Detroit. She was strangled.
9:30 a.m.: Two officers, one from Grosse Pointe Park and one from Detroit, arrive at the Bashara home to report his wife was found dead.

Jan. 27
Police call Bob Bashara a person of interest in his wife’s death. Police announce that he voluntarily took a polygraph test, which he later said he was told he failed. Sources say he failed key aspects of the test, notably those dealing with the time line of events.

Jan. 31
About 4 a.m.: Joseph Gentz walks into the Grosse Pointe Park Department of Public Safety, where, during an interview with police, he says he killed Jane Bashara at the behest of her husband, who promised to pay him and give him a vehicle.
10:30 a.m.: Jane Bashara’s funeral begins at Grosse Pointe Memorial Church.

Feb. 1
Speaking to reporters in front of his home, with his son and mother at his side, Bob Bashara thanks supporters.

Feb. 3
Gentz is released from custody. He has not been charged.

Feb. 4
Bob Bashara tells reporters: “I did not kill my wife. I have nothing to do with this.”

Jane. brutally murdered
[Image: doc4f29a0f614881123763391.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
The Bashara murder mystery...with a little S&M and bondage - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:21 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:24 PM
RE: The Bashara murder mystery - by Lady Cop - 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM