Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Open UP! This is the poli.......BAM.....unnhh
Well, I'm shocked...Mitch Daniels has been a good governor for the most part. I haven't heard anything about this before he signed it. Not on the local news or on FB.
I thought we just passed a law that LEOs could enter anyones house without a warrant...that was all over the news for weeks.

I will say one thing though LC...the cops in my area have changed a lot over the last few years. Other than 2 of them, the rest are a bunch of assholes and bullies with a chip on their shoulder, and a badge on their chest.
They're not the no nonsense cops I was used to when I was my kid's age.If you got pulled over, chances are you got a ticket and you were on your way...and if you needed help, they gave it with respect. These young fuckers we have now harass you to no end, belittle you, and try their best to intimidate you and make you fear them. Nobody should have to feel fear when dealing with a cop, unless you're doing something that you need to be afraid.

I'm not saying I hate cops by any means, or that I want to see them killed for entering someones home, and...I don't agree with this law AT ALL, but with the way this country is going down the shitter...it's only going to get worse. People are making plans to take this country back...from the government, at all levels.

I'll write the Governor, and post something on FB also and tell others to do the same.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open UP! This is the poli.......BAM.....unnhh - by FAHQTOO - 04-04-2012, 05:50 PM