Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Mickey Shunick, murdered. 22, La. vanished riding her bike
I did look at the video and Bretty Wilson. I don't know because it's so easy to be extremely suspicious. He WAS the last person to see her, though.

I was just at Godlike Productions where there's a thread on her and someone from England posted this and it sent chills through me:

Quote:I tried to R.V. her location I see 'events' sometimes

psychic or whatever i am im not sure

but correct more than incorrect

I have looked at the link photo's and have a terrible vision in my mind

sorry i think she will be murdered

but she is still alive at the moment i feel she is fearful.

gashed/grazed left elbow/arm handpalm same

she was probably clipped off her bike by an offender in a goldy-brown car, and taken somewhere where her bike isnt.

i know she is a grown-up all the same thats what i see.

the bike will be found tomorrow - i see officers around a ditch with a bike in it.

a skinny man with longish mousy brown hair and a mushtash 5ft 11inches with toothgaps but not a scruffy person.

rendered building grey painted. 3 floors. metal type roof.
blue drainpipes with whitish repair part way up.
slight gradient/hill street/road

room inside a room

not far away from home.

she has seen this building numerous times.

i will try harder to see but usually comes as flashs and i feel ive seen it all

hope im totally wrong

no disrespect intended and i truely hope she is found safe and well

i also live in england and have never been to the U.S. so please dont look at my post as a potential offender in any way. just trying to help.

the building is the strongest vision i have. its important as i see it in my mind like ive been to it, sort of has a very powerful draw to my mind.

theres still time and hope.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1...1#31304544

This really freaks me out. I am NOT psychic nor do I get pictures or visions about shit like this but when I first found this story I felt she was alive, now, but would be killed. I don't know why I felt that but I think someone needs to look for that building RIGHT NOW. PRAY because it may change the outcome.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mickey Shunick, 22, La. vanished riding her bike - by shitstorm - 05-22-2012, 05:32 AM