Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is WRONG with people?
I find myself saying this several times a day. People that kill their children. People that jump from space or whatever. People that are just so vile I can't even grasp what the fuck must be wrong with them. There are people that react to situations here on Mock and IRL that make me shake my head thinkg what the????

What do you think it is with people these days? Is it because our lives have become so complicated with jobs and school and technology and activities? When I was a kid we played outside. We had our bikes and a basketball and hoop, gloves and bats for baseball, footballs...stuff like that. My boys and their friends have these super fancy bikes and scooters and skateboards. No one can just get a normal bike anymore. My mom cooked dinner and we ate it. There was none of that I don't want that. Or take me here and there and get me this and that.

This world just seems so fucked up these days and the things I read in the news are just mind blowing sometimes. And I am not talking about a good news story either.

What the fuck is wrong with people??? Did we have all this depravity 30 or 40 years ago? I wish we could go back to a simpler life style.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Messages In This Thread
What is WRONG with people? - by ramseycat - 10-09-2012, 12:31 PM
RE: What is WRONG with people? - by OnBendedKnee - 10-09-2012, 12:42 PM
RE: What is WRONG with people? - by QueenBee - 10-09-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: What is WRONG with people? - by Maggot - 10-09-2012, 04:18 PM
RE: What is WRONG with people? - by sally - 10-09-2012, 04:57 PM
RE: What is WRONG with people? - by username - 10-09-2012, 05:00 PM
RE: What is WRONG with people? - by Duchess - 10-09-2012, 05:08 PM