Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whitney Heichel, 21, missing 10/16/2012, Gresham, OR
(10-18-2012, 02:32 PM)username Wrote: Odd. Whoever the man is, he's either crazy or stupid or both. Stopping at those gas stations (and the parking lot at Walmart), you'd think there would be lots of surveillance pictures of him/the car.

With regards to the husband, he reported her missing at 9:56 a.m. The last gas station activity was at 9:30 a.m. I don't think he could have dumped the car, gotten rid of a body etc. in that short time period (if, in fact, she was in the car at the gas stations).

The only thing I can think of about those gas station stops is, at the first one, which was a very short stop and he was reported looking nervous, is that Whitney was in the car, restrained and gagged, and she got loose or loosened the gag, and she started making noise, so the guy had to leave in a hurry. He re-secured Whitney, then went to another station.

I agree that the timeline doesn't allow the husband to have done this [now if we find out he had a huge life insurance policy on her, then I'll start thinking hired hit]. Whitney's boss called the husband at 8:15 to find out where Whitney was. If the call was on a landline, that places the husband at home; if on a cell, LE will be able to get the location. For the next 90 min, the husband phoned family and friends, and then drove around looking for her [that's just what I would do in a similar situation]. LE will be able to verify his location from those calls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whitney Heichel, 21, missing 10/16/2012, Gresham, OR - by Kip - 10-18-2012, 02:57 PM