Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION)
(11-05-2012, 01:40 PM)DMP Wrote: Thanks ESAD. Ok, so for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of this trio from the Ukraine that videotaped several of their killings.

They garnered the nickname of the "Dprovniesky??? Monsters".

I'm sure you know who I am talking about and yes - my lazy ass did do several searches to see if I could get the correct name - no luck.

(11-05-2012, 02:04 PM)Ilyanna Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 01:40 PM)DMP Wrote: Thanks ESAD. Ok, so for the life of me, I cannot remember the name of this trio from the Ukraine that videotaped several of their killings.

They garnered the nickname of the "Dprovniesky??? Monsters".

I'm sure you know who I am talking about and yes - my lazy ass did do several searches to see if I could get the correct name - no luck.

"Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs" Smiley_emoticons_smile

I have a bunch of stuff on them, one of the murders they taped all 21 many pics of them killing animals and taking trophy pics giving fuck you signs to the spots where they murdered people, bad people.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESAD's Serial Killers/Psychology/Pathology Thread (DISCUSSION) - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-05-2012, 05:19 PM