Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(04-30-2013, 09:09 PM)Cheyne Wrote: I noticed in the article HotDog posted that the police think they have DNA from the perp. They will not say if Leila was sexually assaulted. Perhaps the perp is a pedo and saw Leila at school, followed her home and waited for his opportunity.

Seems like LE is holding a lot back on this one, Cheyne. All possibilities are still open in my mind: family member, stranger, acquaintance...

I too hope like hell that Leila wasn't sexually assaulted, but fear the worst. If LE believes it's a local (either someone close to Leila or a mere acquaintance/stranger) who watched then preyed on Leila, perhaps they're holding back on some of the details to leave the door open for him to come forward thinking that he can minimize his crime?

Likewise, I'm wondering if LE is publicly fabricating when claiming to have DNA and prints known to be the perp's, in order to make someone nervous (attempting to elicit a confession or strong reaction).

IF it turns out that Leila was sexually assaulted, I so hope that LE was actually able to retrieve DNA samples from her body this quickly (DNA found in the house would take longer to test/differentiate from that of all the family members, imo) and that the DNA/prints can be run through the databases and generate a hit quickly.

P.s. Your hope for John Q. Public justice sounds perfectly appropriate to me in this case. Whoever did this to Leila is the worst kind of piece of shit possible; he needs to be stopped before he does it again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 04-30-2013, 09:42 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM