Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MURDERED: 8 yr old Leila Fowler - 12 yr old brother charged
(05-12-2013, 12:33 PM)username Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 10:14 AM)JsMom Wrote: Gosh, I can't even imagine what these family members are feeling. They basically lost two children. I am wondering what drove him to kill, as well. Just when you think we've heard it all....WHAM! We are shocked once again.

I wouldn't be surprised if some in the family knew and tried to help cover it up. The parents have seemingly been in a hurry to put this behind them since it happened.

If the 12 year old is the killer, I don't believe that he orchestrated the cover up on his own either.

I believe that at least the parents and the neighbor knew from the get-go that there was no intruder. LE wasn't far behind.

IMO, LE appears to have done a very thorough and professional job in this case. If the brother is the killer and there is no verified confession, a defense attorney will have a hard time trying to sell the standard line, "the police only focused on the defendant and didn't pursue other possible theories/suspects" if this goes to trial.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 05-12-2013, 01:58 PM
RE: ARREST MADE: Leila Fowler, 8 ys old - Murdered in CA. - by californiakid - 05-18-2013, 12:16 PM