Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
A DAY OF REST
(03-06-2017, 02:03 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 02:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm trying to rest up as much as I can but I just can't seem to shake this cold.

What are you taking for it?

Cough drops.

I think part of the problem is the cold weather. The apartment at times seems almost as cold as the old house last winter when the furnace broke and the pipes froze. I wish we had central heating and not just these stupid small radiators which seem almost as bad as the space heaters we we're using to keep warm last winter.
(03-06-2017, 02:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Cough drops.

I think part of the problem is the cold weather. The apartment at times seems almost as cold as the old house last winter when the furnace broke and the pipes froze. I wish we had central heating and not just these stupid small radiators which seem almost as bad as the space heaters we we're using to keep warm last winter.

That's insufficient. You need something stronger in both medicine & heat. They have very nice, energy efficient heaters at Lowes. If you only use it in your bedroom while you're at home it will cost less than a dollar a day. Go get one and then stop at the drugstore and get a cough syrup that has DM on the bottle. DM., Clang, note that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah, then you could stay in the bathroom all day and stay out of everyone's hair.

I read that as bathroom not bedroom. I'm not sure which is better now that I'm thinking about it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-06-2017, 03:14 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah, then you could stay in the bathroom all day and stay out of everyone's hair.

I read that as bathroom not bedroom. I'm not sure which is better now that I'm thinking about it.

But I like being in people's hair!:(

Especially sally's. *sniff* smells like crab rangoons and beer.
She's tile down there.
(03-06-2017, 02:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 02:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Cough drops.

That's insufficient. You need something stronger in both medicine & heat. They have very nice, energy efficient heaters at Lowes. If you only use it in your bedroom while you're at home it will cost less than a dollar a day. Go get one and then stop at the drugstore and get a cough syrup that has DM on the bottle. DM., Clang, note that.

Better advice than my boss. "get some Vitamin C. Drink lots of orange juice." I'm now taking some Alka-Seltzer cold medicine and it seems to be helping somewhat. I would have gone out to the drugstore but being sick I'm also been having trouble sleeping and didn't feel safe driving anywhere. My Dad and brother are feeling sick too, so its not like I could ask them to go get medicine.
(03-07-2017, 12:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I would have gone out to the drugstore but being sick I'm also been having trouble sleeping and didn't feel safe driving anywhere. My Dad and brother are feeling sick too, so its not like I could ask them to go get medicine.

With 3 of you sick one of you is going to have to go, Clang. Send that sloth of a brother. Some drugstores deliver, is that an option for you? Your dad is old, you boys can't dick around with something even as simple as a cold when it comes to him.
If he would have ordered via amazon prime it would have already been there, don't baby him!

...but, but, but I like to.111
(03-07-2017, 05:48 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 12:22 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I would have gone out to the drugstore but being sick I'm also been having trouble sleeping and didn't feel safe driving anywhere. My Dad and brother are feeling sick too, so its not like I could ask them to go get medicine.

With 3 of you sick one of you is going to have to go, Clang. Send that sloth of a brother. Some drugstores deliver, is that an option for you? Your dad is old, you boys can't dick around with something even as simple as a cold when it comes to him.

Yeah I finally got cough drops and some Mucinex DM. And that's probably only because I went to the emergency room last night because I had such bad leg cramps and muscle spasms, I couldn't sleep. After waiting about 5 hours to be seen (seriously), they took some blood, took my blood pressure, took some chest X-Rays (because I also mentioned my cold and cough) and gave me some liquid through an IV because they said the leg cramps could be from dehydration or high blood pressure. Don't know how effective the Mucinex is going to be but I can only take one every 12 hours so I'm betting its super effective. Let's hope this stuff does the trick, then I'll feel my sick time and $60 co-pay wasn't wasted.
I rested from resting today! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(03-08-2017, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah I finally got cough drops and some Mucinex DM. And that's probably only because I went to the emergency room last night because I had such bad leg cramps and muscle spasms, I couldn't sleep. After waiting about 5 hours to be seen (seriously), they took some blood, took my blood pressure, took some chest X-Rays (because I also mentioned my cold and cough) and gave me some liquid through an IV because they said the leg cramps could be from dehydration or high blood pressure. Don't know how effective the Mucinex is going to be but I can only take one every 12 hours so I'm betting its super effective. Let's hope this stuff does the trick, then I'll feel my sick time and $60 co-pay wasn't wasted.

They didn't give you no cough syrup with codeine or hydrocodone? What the hell was the point of even going.
(03-08-2017, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote:

They didn't give you no cough syrup with codeine or hydrocodone? What the hell was the point of even going.

I guess the point was to waste $60 and 5 hours.

And here it is Day 5 home from work. I think my cough is doing better, but some cough still remains, my throat still hurts, nose still running, I feel tired all the time, lost any energy or desire to go back to work, still having the occasional leg cramp/spasm, and I can't stop pooping, my poop burns my asshole on the way out, and its all dried and green looking. I'm going to try and make it in tomorrow, but I might just get sent home again. And I feel kind of guilty taking all these sick days because I have 3 days of vacation coming up (15th-17th).
I will never have to work again... hahahaha... Thanks whitie!!!
THANK YOU FOR POT SMOKING
(03-09-2017, 03:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 09:17 PM)sally Wrote:

I guess the point was to waste $60 and 5 hours.

And here it is Day 5 home from work. I think my cough is doing better, but some cough still remains, my throat still hurts, nose still running, I feel tired all the time, lost any energy or desire to go back to work, still having the occasional leg cramp/spasm, and I can't stop pooping, my poop burns my asshole on the way out, and its all dried and green looking. I'm going to try and make it in tomorrow, but I might just get sent home again. And I feel kind of guilty taking all these sick days because I have 3 days of vacation coming up (15th-17th).

Oh. This is what you were referencing in that other thread. Sorry about that. I'm a middle child who never got the attention they should have gotten so I overshare and don't even notice I'm doing it. Sorry.
(03-10-2017, 04:52 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I will never have to work again... hahahaha... Thanks whitie!!!

Zip it pin head.

Clang be careful, I spent a week in the hospital for pneumonia at the beginning of December because I was a man. Don't let that betray your fragile nature. Check it out because it might cost you 38,000 in health care (I still don't know how much of that I will have to pay back) hopefully less than my 2000.00 deductible that could have been fixed with a 20.00 prescription.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-10-2017, 09:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 04:52 AM)Som Yung Ho Wrote: I will never have to work again... hahahaha... Thanks whitie!!!

Zip it pin head.

Clang be careful, I spent a week in the hospital for pneumonia at the beginning of December because I was a man. Don't let that betray your fragile nature. Check it out because it might cost you 38,000 in health care (I still don't know how much of that I will have to pay back) hopefully less than my 2000.00 deductible that could have been fixed with a 20.00 prescription.

They said they checked for pneumonia. And didn't find anything. Its just an upper respiratory infection according to them. The coughing isn't as bad as it was, the flare-ups are less often and not as severe as the previous day's coughing fits. Though I probably would have stayed home if I didn't need to mail some bills, submit my time sheet, and put in my vacation request for April/May/June.

I was touched by the concern my co-workers showed for my health and well-being. One even offered to bring in some Vitamin D gummy bears for me and one suggested flavored tonic water for relieving leg cramps.

Also, I forgot to mention that I think the nurse at the emergency room suspects that I crossdress. Why else mention to a male that leg cramps can also occur from wearing high heels?
What a whiney bitch you are. It's a good thing you really aren't a woman, you'd have to take 5 days off every month because you're on the rag. And god forbid you ever found someone to knock you up, your crybaby ass wouldn't make it through the first trimester.

It's time for another day of rest. Smiley-rolling-joint

Sally, are you drinking wine yet?
No. Drunk or sober, I've never cried so much about a stupid cold as that fat asshole has.