Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
8 days and no sign of Jessica.

I think it's still a possibility that Jessica left with someone willingly and set the stage to look like an abduction. However, leaving behind $400 in her purse and the cash in the register makes that possibility much slimmer, in my mind.

-The suspect questioned in NightOwl's update (above post) seems to have been cleared or at least released.

-Jessica's mom has a sense that she's still very local and alive.

-Imo, if Jessica was abducted, it doesn't look good. Hard to keep an adult, especially one with so many distinguishing tattoos, from being recognized if she's still local and alive. Hard to completely hide an adult anywhere unless she's dead or there's some kind of bondag/complete isolation involved - painful to imagine.

-I don't know if the man in the silver van or the gunshots in the park have anything to do with Jessica's disappearance, but police are still working on possible connections.

NightOwl: was there any indication that LE had officially ruled out the fiancee? I have no reason to suspect him, other than it's often the spouse when an adult goes missing or is killed. Do you know if LE has announced that they've verified an alibi and/or checked his vehicle etc... I didn't see anything, but could have missed it. Thanks.

P.s. This is a great link for article and tweet updates covering this case; well organized.

http://fox17online.com/news/stories/miss...z2SR5J6uyR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by HairOfTheDog - 05-05-2013, 12:52 PM