Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich
I just watched the 'Disappeared' episode on Thursday night OnDemand. It cleared up a lot of rumors and contained some information that was new to me.

After watching the program and listening to the investigatory updates from the lead detective, Norton Shores Police Lt. Michael Kasher, I don't suspect Jessica's boyfriend, nor Jessica's co-worker who reported seeing a minivan leaving the back of the gas station shortly before Jessica was discovered missing by a customer, nor the co-worker's brother with whom Jessica had a close relationship.

Police have not cleared Jess Ammerman, a man who visited the gas station frequently and with whom Jessica had a romantic relationship. His (now ex) wife has not been ruled out either.

Another POI who hasn't been cleared is Brad Mason of Kalamazoo. Mason is suspected of abducting and sexually assaulting two other women. When police went to Mason's home to question him about Jessica's disappearance, Mason pointed a gun at them and wouldn't drop it. He was shot dead (the gun turned out to be a toy). Mason's victims looked like Heeringa and he had connections to Norton Shores, the show points out. Police were able to determine he had visited the gas station where Heeringa worked more than once, though there is no solid connection between Mason and Jessica.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing Jessica Heeringa, Norton Shores, Mich - by HairOfTheDog - 05-22-2016, 12:41 PM