Woman devoured by vultures
By GABRIELLE LEVY

The body of a tourist was devoured by vultures in a matter of minutes after she fell over a cliff in the Pyrenees in France.

The 52-year-old woman tumbled down a 300-meter drop while taking a shortcut while hiking with friends on Pic de la Pista, in southern France, gendarmerie Major Didier Pericou told The Times of London.

"There were only bones, clothes and shoes left," after the vultures got to her, Pericou said. "They took 45 to 50 minutes to eat the body."

“It is established that she died in the fall," he said. “When we first went out in the helicopter looking for the body, we saw numerous vultures without realising what they were doing."

The incident has inflamed an ongoing campaign against the birds, known as Griffon vultures, by French farmers who have appealed to authorities to be allowed to shoot the vultures.

New European regulations have required breeders to burn the bodies of dead animals, depriving the Griffon population of their normal diet of scavenging and forcing them to go after live prey.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/05/06/Woman...z2SZ9MuqpQ
QB has her funky news mojo on.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If you're already dead, who cares? Why would you want to force them to go after live prey?
(05-06-2013, 09:39 PM)sally Wrote: If you're already dead, who cares? Why would you want to force them to go after live prey?

Would you rather die falling off the cliff and being devoured by vultures, or would you rather be incinerated alive in the back of a limo, knowing full well that no one will be able to identify anything about you except for your teeth?

Hmmm... decisions, decisions.
MS, I hear that limo company is adding a vulture riding shotgun for all future rentals at no additional charge. So now your decision should be simple. Mexican sombreros are still extra.
(05-06-2013, 09:43 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 09:39 PM)sally Wrote: If you're already dead, who cares? Why would you want to force them to go after live prey?

Would you rather die falling off the cliff and being devoured by vultures, or would you rather be incinerated alive in the back of a limo, knowing full well that no one will be able to identify anything about you except for your teeth?

Hmmm... decisions, decisions.

If a nigger and a spic jump off a building at the same time, which one will hit the ground first and be eaten by vultures?

Who gives a fuck.
(05-06-2013, 09:46 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: MS, I hear that limo company is adding a vulture riding shotgun for all future rentals at no additional charge. So now your decision should be simple. Mexican sombreros are still extra.

That's a very forward-thinking, cutting-edge type of company.

Someone I'd love to work for.

How do they recruit the vultures?
Like the movie "Thoroughly Modern Millie" the unsuspecting creatures are being Shanghaied and sold into slavery. India has been losing their vulture population due to this sinister bird snatching and there is no relief in sight as members of the intelligent species are finding employment here in the USA.

[Image: 5-6-201310-14-28PM.jpg]
I wonder how many Griffin vultures have attacked live prey since. They are huge birds up to 48" long with 9ft wingspans.

I'd shit a brick if I saw something like that bearing down on me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Damn, I do not even remember posting this.
You drunken hussy!!! 46
(08-06-2016, 07:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd shit a brick if I saw something like that bearing down on me.

It may be the same as a mountain lion.

[Image: 5.jpg]

Sally, what should I do when I encounter a mountain lion? I think going towards it with Frankenstein arms is recommended.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You also have to make odd sounds while you're going towards it. That should run him off.