Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(07-04-2013, 01:37 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-30-2013, 11:57 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I keep wondering if police have had someone who was there that night in custody since early on.

I think it might be Carlos Ortiz & this is why - he was interviewed by police the day before Aaron was arrested, also he gave them information pertaining to a "secret" apartment/condo that Aaron rents a few miles from his home. I saw it referred to as a flophouse.

Ah, thanks. I didn't know any of that.

You're probably right about Ortiz being LE's insider snitch - they've gotta have one. LE had way too much detailed information, way too quickly, to have been operating from only the outside looking in.

In related, or maybe unrelated, news (remains to be seen):

The death of Hernandez's cousin's husband is now being investigate by LE.

The cousin's husband, Singleton, reportedly stayed at the home of Hernandez's uncle frequently, along with Ernest Wallace.

This is the same uncle whose home has been searched a couple of times since Hernandez's arrest; the home at which Hernandez's SUV (the one suspected of being involved in the 2012 double homicide drive-by) was stashed before police towed and seized it the Friday before last.

The deadly car accident occurred two days later, last Sunday.

Source:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/03/aar...port-says/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - by HairOfTheDog - 07-04-2013, 02:51 PM