Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
(07-18-2013, 03:44 PM)Duchess Wrote: I just read that it cost the Patriots a cool quarter of a million dollars to do that jersey swap. I think that's a bargain price for the amount of good will & great publicity that it generated.

Good non-fiscal return on investment, no doubt.

So, today Alexander Bradley testified in front of the Grand Jury investigating Aaron Hernandez.

Either Bradley was scared to tell the truth when he was shot by Hernandez or he didn't think anyone would believe him and was just trying to get his medical bills covered without making waves. He only asked for $100k in his lawsuit against Hernandez.

snip:
"We don't know whether (the gunshot) was accidental or deliberate," Bradley's attorney, David Jaroslawicz, told USA TODAY Sports when the lawsuit was filed in June. "If we get to take Mr. Hernandez's testimony, perhaps he will tell us he accidentally pulled the trigger or maybe he did it on purpose." (HOTD: sure, he'll say he did it on purpose. hah)

Hernandez has yet to answer the complaint, Jaroslawicz said Monday.

Bradley was found alone and bleeding from the face and arm in a Riviera Beach, Fla., industrial park, about an hour north of the strip club, police said. "I think he was left there because they thought he would be dead," Jaroslawicz told USA TODAY Sports last month.

Jaroslawicz said Bradley had known Hernandez for several years and had worked for him. "He thought they were friends," Jaroslawicz said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl...y/2530135/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - by HairOfTheDog - 07-18-2013, 07:24 PM