Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Charged with Murder
JURY SELECTION BEGINS THIS WEEK

In lead up to the trial, a new documentary,"Downward Spiral: Inside the Case Against Aaron Hernandez", is airing on CNN at 9 p.m. Eastern Time tomorrow, January 6th.

I think the prosecution has a strong circumstantial case against Hernandez, but far from a slam dunk.

[Image: Wallace_Ortiz_Hernandez_zps745aba4b.jpg]
^ All three are charged with the murder of Odin Lloyd and being tried separately; Hernandez is accused of being the "orchestrator" and is up first.

Prosecutors don't have the murder weapon, the jury won't hear about the text that Lloyd sent to his sister - referring to being with "NFL" minutes before his murder, and the jury won't hear about Hernandez being suspected of shooting friends and perceived enemies in the past.

The prosecution is gonna need more than surveillance of Hernandez holding guns at his home and having a bad temper to get a murder conviction IMO. I hope they have very solid witnesses lined up.

[Image: jenkins_thumb.jpg?w=780]
^ Shaneah (left) and Shayanna Jenkins

I've been waiting to hear more about what Shaneah was doing when she was MIA for days after her sister Shayanna's fiance Aaron Hernandez allegedly shot her boyfriend Odin Lloyd to death. But, we (the public) have never been told that part of the story. Maybe the CNN special tomorrow night will shed some light there.

During case hearings, Shaneah sits on the prosecution side of the courtroom, while Shayanna sits on the defense side. I really hope Shaneah knows a lot and she's a key witness who's under protection. I also hope that Carlos Ortiz agrees to testify against Hernandez (even if it means reducing the murder charge against him) and tells the jury what went down in the car and at the murder scene the night that Odin Lloyd was murdered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aaron Hernandez of NE Patriots - Murder Connection - by HairOfTheDog - 01-05-2015, 11:40 AM