Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING/FOUND DEAD: Terry Dewayne Smith, 11 - CA.
Not noticing an 11 year old autistic child wasn't home for the night was very suspicious to me from the start as well.

This update/change regarding today's search of the family's property is obviously a very bad sign.

Snip:
Riverside County sheriff's Deputy Albert Martinez says investigators served a search warrant before dawn Wednesday at the Menifee home of Smith Jr.

He says investigators dug up some remains but they haven't determined whether they're human.

Martinez also says investigators never ruled out foul play in the boy's disappearance.

Terry was initially said to have been last seen Saturday night in his 16-year-old brother's room, but Wednesday his brother said Terry followed him to a store that day. The brother ordered him to return home, and has been missing since, Deputy Alberto Martinez of the Riverside County Sheriff's Office said.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2013/07/1...z2Yh8lCJi4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haven't found much about the family in media. I just know that Terry lived with at least his mom and his 16 year old brother.

The 16 year old is the last to see Terry alive, in each of his 2 conflicting stories.

Mom's suspicious, imo. Big brother is definitely suspicious, just like in Leila Fowler's case.

I hope the remains are not Terry's and that he's alive. Long-shot hope, imo.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Terry Dewayne Smith, 11 - CA. - by HairOfTheDog - 07-10-2013, 09:15 PM