Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sweet meat wasn't exactly a treat
With all the shit that's going on I ended up taking my daughter and her friends to McDonalds today haven't been for quite a while.

Why and how do people eat this shit? I had a burger and it tasted more like a candy bar! (For people who can't afford candy bars that means it tasted sweet) and the fries were way too salty and the fanta had way too much ice in it it was almost tasteless. Plus you don't know if the knuckle dragging troglydyte who made your food had clean hands either.

Never again.

Next time we'll make our own pizzas or fajitas at home.

I know McDonalds is the easy option but its also the lazy and wrong option. How clang lived on a daily diet of it for over a year I just cannot comprehend.

Urgh!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Fast food is gross, but I've never had a burger that tasted sweet. Maybe it was the ketchup? It's also weird that they put too much ice in your soda because I've noticed in other countries that they don't like a lot of ice. I was lucky to get one or two cubes in my drink. I like extra ice, but I think that's an American thing.

Do you all think there is a difference between fast food & take out?

I can count on one hand the number of times in a year I get something like that. I like calzones from Little Italy but I don't really view them the same way I do as a burger from Mickey D's.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think takeaway food probably has the edge over franchised mass produced fast food junk like maccy D's.

Having said that in most takeaways in the UK the actual kitchen is generally hidden from view when you go in to pick up your order so fuck knows!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(07-29-2013, 11:02 AM)sally Wrote: Fast food is gross, but I've never had a burger that tasted sweet. Maybe it was the ketchup? It's also weird that they put too much ice in your soda because I've noticed in other countries that they don't like a lot of ice. I was lucky to get one or two cubes in my drink. I like extra ice, but I think that's an American thing.

There was a ton of ice in the fanta I had to the point where it was diluting the little orange flavour there is in fanta anyway.
I haven't been in a McDounells since about 1970. I'm lucky since I get sick everytime I ate there so I just quit.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Got a chinese takeaway last night, fresh vegetables, fresh chicken all freshly cooked in sesame oil.

McDonalds, Burger King, and Subway can all kiss my ass from now on.