9.) Burt Reynolds

10.) Brooke Mueller

10-03-2013 12:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

RE: The Death List

Where's your youngster?

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
10-03-2013 07:08 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Two famous people died this weekend - Marcia Wallace and Lou Reed.

Bad enough that I liked both of their works a lot, but they weren't even among my Death List picks.

Marcia Wallace did a lot for breast cancer awareness, along with being a classy funny lady.

And, Lou Reed, well, I think he probably took more than one Walk on the Wild Side; still listen to Velvet Underground on occasion.

They were both 71. RIP.

10-27-2013 04:25 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Lou & Marcia, R.I.P. bitches.

I hope I make 71 that would be OK.

10-27-2013 08:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

I liked Reed a lot. Too bad...

10-27-2013 10:23 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Dang it, another one that I didn't see coming and, hence, left off of my death list.

If she was the real deal, she must have seen it coming though...

[Image: 1120-getty-sylvia-browne-3.jpg]

World famous psychic Sylvia Browne, 77 -- who appeared on all sorts of TV shows including "Montel" "Larry King Live" and "Unsolved Mysteries" -- has passed away .. TMZ has learned.

Browne specialized in psychic detective work, and attempted to help on several missing person cases ... with varying results.

Browne's son, Chris, tells TMZ ... Sylvia passed away this morning in San Jose, surrounded by family and friends.

Browne most recently took heat after famously announcing that Amanda Berry had died after she went missing in 2003 ... because, as we all know now, she wasn't dead. Sylvia chalked up the misinformation as a simple mistake.

11-20-2013 09:04 PM

nrkerr Offline
Person non grata

Paul Walker died on Saturday.

11-30-2013 11:32 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Anybody have Frankie Muniz? Dude isn't dead but he's had two strokes in a year. That ain't a good sign for a guy under thirty.

11-30-2013 11:36 PM

sally Away
sally

Why are the majority of entertainers Jewish? God damn it, say it's not so Sean Penn.

12-01-2013 12:10 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(11-30-2013 11:32 PM)nrkerr Wrote:  Paul Walker died on Saturday.

Just heard about it - sad news.

Apparently, his friend was driving him from one of his charity events and slammed into a pole or a tree - car burst into flames.

I love road trip movies and horror movies.

Kinda weird; we just watched Joy Ride again on Wednesday night - that's the only Paul Walker movie that I've seen and it's like 10 years old; excellent combo of both genres.

[Image: 220px-Joy_Ride_Poster.jpg]

RIP.

12-01-2013 02:22 AM

Eat Shit And Die Offline
★ ★ Filthy European ★ ★

He was a shitty actor but it sucks he died on his way to doing charity work.

Quote:'Fast & Furious' star dies in car crash

Nov. 30, 2013, 10:23 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Paul Walker, the star of the "Fast and Furious" movie series, died Saturday in a car crash that killed one other person north of Los Angeles, his publicist said. He was 40.

Walker died Saturday afternoon, Ame Van Iden told The Associated Press.

A statement on the actor's Facebook page said he was a passenger in a friend's car, and that Walker was in the area to attend a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide.

"We ... are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news," the statement said.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department said that deputies found a car engulfed in flames when they responded to a report of a collision in the community of Valencia. Two people who were found in the car were pronounced dead at the scene.

The Santa Clarita Signal reports a red Porsche crashed into a light pole and tree and burst into flames.

(08-08-2010 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote:  May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile
12-01-2013 05:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Funny...I can't find it now, but the early version I saw said it was his porsche and he was "taking friends for spins in it". It was during one of those that the accident happened, according to that story. Mistaken early reporting? Or "adjustment" to the official version? Wonder why? And I don't see the friend's name mentioned anywhere.

12-01-2013 08:40 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Who's next?

It always happens in threes, they say.

This Thanksgiving break has already seen two. Paul Walker, and Elwood before him.

Ellwood died on Thanksgiving Day, at the age of 8 years old. Despite being crowned the ugliest dog alive, the toothless Chinese Crested + Chihuahua mix was affectionate and well-loved by many.

[Image: 130621132819-06-ugly-dog-contest-story-top.jpg]
RIP Ellwood

Ellwood was the subject of books designed to help children focus on what's on the inside.

He was truly unique, though that obviously didn't stop Miley Cyrus from copying his hair color/style and signature tongue-hang as part of her image transformation earlier this year.

Blatant rip off, IMO, but Ellwood never dogged her for it. He was a class act.

12-01-2013 11:06 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

hah Well that cheered me up!

12-01-2013 11:31 AM