Title Bureau Fat Fuck

RE: The Death List

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
03-19-2017 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Don't be sad Clang he lived a long life with fame and fortune and smiled quite a bit. Who could ask for anything more?

03-19-2017 08:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

True. And I can still listen to My Ding A Ling and Johnny B Goode and smile. Those two songs always make me happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
03-19-2017 09:04 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

RIP Chuck Barris.

[Image: gong_show.jpg]

He died of natural causes at age 87. Barris was most famous as creator and host of the Gong Show. But, he also produced the Newlywed Game, the Dating Game, and a bunch of other cheesy programs.

As "The Gong Show" and Barris' other series were slipping, he sold his company for a reported $100 million in 1980 and decided to go into films.

Afterward, a distraught Barris checked into a New York hotel and wrote his autobiography, "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind," in two months. In it, he claimed to have been a CIA assassin. Much later, the book was made into a movie directed by George Clooney.

The CIA dismissed Barris' outlandish claim, but Barris claimed the agency would never admit publicly that they'd hired him to travel around the world to kill enemies of the U.S. Sounds like he was doing some good drugs.

Barris then moved to the south of France with his third wife to escape the Hollywood rat-race. He had relocated back to New York some years before his death yesterday afternoon.

ref: http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-c...in-n736841

03-22-2017 09:49 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Erin Moran played Joanie on "Happy Days".

She was broke and living in a trailer park with her husband and his mom a couple of years back, but the mom kicked them out reportedly because of Moran's very hard daily partying.

[Image: erin-moran-splash-news.jpg]

Moran died today; heroin overdose is suspected. I don't know who called 911, but she was unresponsive when EMTs arrived.

RIP.

04-23-2017 01:13 AM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

That shit must be good, so many people get hooked.

04-23-2017 01:22 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Oh man. Life is really hard for some people.

I have mixed feelings about addiction. Sometimes I have compassion and sometimes I feel disgust at what I view as weakness in that moment.

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
04-23-2017 05:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Roger Moore 89 yrs old. R.I.P.

Out went the harder, crueller edge of Sean Connery's 007 to be succeeded by sardonic humour and the inevitable raised eyebrow.
He eventually became the longest-serving actor in the role, his seven Bond films becoming the most commercially successful of the franchise.
His tenure in the role also showcased an array of implausible gadgets and a host of new characters, designed to flesh out Ian Fleming's original plots.
Roger George Moore was born in Stockwell, south London on 14 October 1927, the son of a policeman.
At 15, he entered art college, and later became an apprentice at an animation studio, where it seems much fun was had at his expense.
"I was probably the lowliest in the entire building," he said. "They sent me on errands for things like tins of sprocket holes, and the guy in stores would say he didn't have any - and would rainbow paint do instead?"

BBC link

05-23-2017 11:54 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

I didn't realize Roger Moore was almost 90. Cancer strikes again.

I liked him; classy, funny, great looking family man.

And, he devoted a lot of time to charity, primarily as an ambassador and advocate for UNICEF.

[Image: Roger-Moore-Before-And-After-Plastic-Surgery.jpg]

RIP.

05-23-2017 12:20 PM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

05-23-2017 12:33 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I remember sneaking into the drive in I was 15 she was 24 I don't think I even watched "The spy who loved me" until years later.

05-23-2017 12:41 PM

Midwest Spy Away
The Discerning Boob Lover

He ranked lowest on my list of the three main Bond men.

Connery and Daniel Craig are much more believable when they're kicking ass.

05-23-2017 03:29 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Gregg Allman has died at 69. I'd say more but I don't know much about him other than he partied hard & was married to Cher at one time.

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
05-27-2017 03:55 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(05-27-2017 03:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

Gregg Allman has died at 69. I'd say more but I don't know much about him other than he partied hard & was married to Cher at one time.

The Allman Brothers are in my top 5 musical artists, and I like music from every genre. Major talents and vibe setters.

I think this is my favorite of their songs, Sweet Melissa.

Good sexy shit. RIP Gregg Allman.

05-28-2017 09:32 PM